Data & Analytics
We assess your current data collection and measurement structure, identifying gaps and opportunities. From this, performance indicators are realised and we build dashboards to capture performance data in real-time. Together, this analysis and build of data systems helps you build a culture around performance and data.
- Data system design - Before building any data collection system (e.g. a CMS) there is a specialist field involving deciding which metrics need to be collected, how to report and structure a data system.
- Briefing CMS design - Get better results from a CMS or IT provider with a detailed functional brief that reduces re-work and makes CMS implementation smooth and useful.
- Outcomes measurement - Building frameworks and choosing the right metrics for progressive and final client outcomes, and using this to help deliver better programs.
- Evaluating impact - Using dashboards and analytics, help managers and staff to define the right client-centred performance metrics, track performance and use the data for improvement.
- Data analytics - using modern analytic tools to understand hidden patterns in data to help with service design, strategic decisions or understand root causes of performance issues.
- Data culture - Build the capability of staff to collect and use data that gives them the means to improve client outcomes.
- Dashboarding and reporting - Design and develop digital dashboards that present useful, real-time data to key decision makers in your organisation - for the Board, executive, managers, frontline staff and even for clients themselves.
- Machine Learning - Using the latest analytic tools to build predictive models that assist in managing risk, tailoring services, improving efficiency or delivering better outcomes.