We equip organisations with the tools and capabilities to be outcomes-focused and secure outcomes-based funding. Funders across Australia are moving towards contracting for social service outcomes (rather than inputs or outputs) and including performance measures within funding contracts. Social organisations need to have the tools and capabilities to be successful in this performance-oriented world.
- Outcomes Frameworks - Develop practical frameworks for measuring impact / outcomes from specific programs or whole organisations - using data for improving outcomes and performance.
- Proving your social impact - Use data to better tell your story of social impact to the executive, board and external stakeholders.
- Program design for impact - Create or re-design programs and services that will move you from ‘inputs and activities’ to ‘outcomes and impact’
- Program innovation - identify parts of programs that can be adapted and improved to generate greater impact
- Outcomes-based infrastructure - applying outcomes frameworks to social infrastructure (such as libraries, community centres, recreation) can improve impact