Latest work and thinking
Build better data & performance systems
We help social organisations improve their performance and social impact by building data and performance systems. Capturing and using the right data, with a focus on outcomes that matter to service users, is they key to achieving social mission and delivery of great results. It helps align the whole organisation with what matters.
- Data system design - to capture the right data, with program logic, system design, reporting and dashboards
- Outcomes measurement - defining the right measures of what matters and integration into daily activities
- Data analytics and insights - know more about what works and for whom using data science
- Build data capabilities in your team to use data for improving performance
- Continuous improvement & innovation - create systems for capturing good ideas, using data
Develop outcomes funding opportunities
We help social organisations and funders (governments, philanthropic organisations) develop new funding opportunities for proven programs that leverage data and scale up impact. Learn more about outcomes-based contracts here.
- Social Impact Bonds - prepare social impact bond proposals and negotiate contracts with government
- Proactive Growth strategy - take your best performing programs to government funders without waiting for tenders and find ways to scale (licensing, partnerships, etc.) to spread high impact programs
- Outcomes contracts & partnerships - develop data-based partnerships with funders to better deliver outcomes
- Impact Investing - new financial tools for investing in social outcomes for philanthropy or other investors
- Philanthropic investment - we have co-developed new funding structures that allow philanthropic trusts to invest in social impact with low risk to their underlying corpus
Grow social impact in business and community
Our vision is that public and private organisations and corporations get better at delivering accountable social impact even when it is not their core business - by using good data and program discipline to focus efforts on actions that deliver outcomes. This is CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) 2.0
- Outcomes-Based Infrastructure - put social outcomes at the heart of community infrastructure with outcomes frameworks and infrastructure-appropriate process - using an innovative approach unique to Latitude. Learn more about OBI here.
- Social Impact Framework - for organisations that want to demonstrate and deliver social impact as part of a wider business (e.g. in sport, cultural, or commercial industries)
- Corporate Social Responsibility 2.0 - to make CSR effective, corporations can set up outcomes frameworks to better align activity under a program logic to deliver social outcomes, with the right measures