WHAT WE DO
A. Improve how social organisations collect and use data
We help social organisations improve their performance and social impact by building data and performance systems. Capturing and using the right data, with a focus on outcomes that matter to service users, is they key to achieving social mission and delivery of great results. It helps align the whole organisation with what matters.
Find out where your social organisation is on the data & performance journey - run our diagnostic to identify strengths and gaps in system, process and people
B. Social finance strategy
We help social organisations and funders (governments, philanthropic organisations) decide how to best use a range of social finance options for proven programs that leverage data and scale up impact. Learn more about outcomes-based contracts here.
- Social Impact Bonds - prepare social impact bond proposals and negotiate contracts with government
- Proactive Growth strategy - take your best performing programs to government funders without waiting for tenders and find ways to scale (licensing, partnerships, etc.) to spread high impact programs
- Outcomes contracts & partnerships - develop data-based partnerships with funders to better deliver outcomes
- Impact Investing - new financial tools for investing in social outcomes for philanthropy or other investors
- Philanthropic investment - we have co-developed new funding structures that allow philanthropic trusts to invest in social impact with low risk to their underlying corpus
C. Increase social impact
Our vision is that public and private organisations and corporations get better at delivering accountable social impact even when it is not their core business - by using good data and program discipline to focus efforts on actions that deliver outcomes. This is CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) 2.0
- Outcomes-Based Infrastructure - put social outcomes at the heart of community infrastructure with outcomes frameworks and infrastructure-appropriate process - using an innovative approach unique to Latitude. Learn more about OBI here.
- Social Impact Framework - for organisations that want to demonstrate and deliver social impact as part of a wider business (e.g. in sport, cultural, or commercial industries)
- Corporate Social Responsibility 2.0 - to make CSR effective, corporations can set up outcomes frameworks to better align activity under a program logic to deliver social outcomes, with the right measures